Join us in exploring human mobility
Work at Invenium Achieving more together Our goal is to understand the world of movement. We as a team we are working together on products, behind which we stand with all our heart and full commitment. We are looking for motivated, creative, bright minds with a passion for challenges and innovative solutions. What we offer?
Innovation We are creating novel products with novel data. Working with us you don't develop ordinary solutions for ordinary problems but are able to demonstrate spirit of inovation and your ability to solve problems.
Location Our offices are located in the Science Tower - the heart of the emerging district "Smart City" Graz. Enjoy your work and breaks in one of the most modern office spaces in Graz with a view of the iconic Schlossberg.
Hardware Powerful developers need powerful hardware. We provide high-end devices (MacBook Pro, Lenovo Thinkpad, 4K displays, Smartphones).
Working as a team We work as a team. You have the opportunity to have a decisive influence on our product and a high degree of say in all areas.
Open positions We are hiring Currently the following positions are available.
Interested? Send your application to: Christopher Horn (firstname.lastname@example.org)Not the right position for you but you think you would fit in our team? We are also always looking for talented software engineers with a focus on Big Data. If you think you would be a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
Software Engineer with interest in DevOps
We are expanding and are looking for a software engineer with a DevOps background and an interest in expanding our Big-Data processing pipeline.
- Backend development for various web applications (Kotlin)
- Development of micro-services to automate deployment of our products (Go)
- Support our DevOps Team administer our system (Debian and RedHat)
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar or, alternatively, many years of experience as software engineer
- Familiarity with at least one JVM-based language (Java, Kotlin, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with modern development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with GNU/Linux
- Ability to work independently and with a focus on solutions
- Basic knowledge of Go is an advantage
- Interest in trying out new technologies
What we offer
- A permanent position with a minimum salary of € 3.100,-
- Bright, modern office spaces in the Science Tower Graz (11th floor) and high-end hardware (MacBook Pro, ThinkPads) of choice
- Exciting and unique tasks in the emerging area of Big-Data
- An easygoing atmosphere
Interested? Send your application to: Christopher Horn (email@example.com)